- For MaxiScooter 4-strokes
- The logo comes out from the brightness of a brand new badge, closed in a triangular shape, which follows the muffler line
- Conical body made of stainless steel, with a trapezoidal shape at the end cap
- Assures a great resistance to the corrosion and remains reliable at high temperatures
- The muffler body is completely covered by a stainless steel heat shield; this solution protects the muffler and reduces overheating, which increases performance
- The silicon-based soundproof material and a special anti-aging filter allows exhaust gases and noise to be filtered, they then meet a multi-chamber system designed to guarantee noise reduction at the exit
- The end cap, deep-drawn in stainless steel and internally welded, shows a top-level look, its atypical shape of irregular hexagon presents a smooth line, with rounded corners, perfectly following the ovoid curves of the whole exhaust
- Thanks to a graphite brush, with a special internal structure, the junction to the collector is more flexible and safe with perfect resistance to the stress, vibration absorbing and a great lowering effect
- A stainless steel bracket, which is different according to each scooter model and equipped with silent-block to soften the vibrations, impeccably completes this high-tech and innovative product
DISCLAIMER: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e. cam timing, carburetor, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
DISCLAIMER: Emission-related parts for OEM non-emission control system equipped motorcycles as well as slip-on mufflers that mount downstream of and which do not alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices are considered legal replacement parts by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). CARB does not, however, permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than for closed circuit race use only.
DISCLAIMER: Aftermarket products, including but not limited to fuel/air controllers which alter, modify, or replace emission control devices or systems of an originally compliant highway motorcycle, are not legal for street use in California unless they have been issued a CARB Executive Order. Aftermarket emissions related products which have not been issued an Executive Order or which are not aftermarket Replacement Parts, as defined in Title 13, California Code of Regulations, Section 1900(b)(2), are authorized for closed circuit race use only. See manufacturer’s information and state and local laws to determine what is authorized for your use on your vehicle.
DISCLAIMER: Products shown may be designed, manufactured, intended and sold for closed circuit race use only and use of the same on public roads or lands may be a violation of local, state and/or federal laws.
DISCLAIMER: Products shown may not conform to federal, state or local noise regulations.
DISCLAIMER: Check your applicable laws and manufacturer’s publication(s) for manufacturer’s warranty, maintenance, safety, mounting and any regulatory compliance/ non-compliance information.